Is there a benefit to connecting multiple tools to the same ai agent nodes?

Is there a benefit to connecting multiple tools to the same AI agent nodes? Like, do they share memory? or do they reinfect each other?

I’m wondering because it would seem leaner to use a different ool node per each ai agent I use, but if there’s a benefit from having two agents share the same ai node, then maybe I’ll do that. I dont just mean the ai you mean the AI modle and/or tools.

Thanks!

There’s no real benefit beyond being more practical.

If you use the same tool node for two agents, any changes you make to that tool will automatically apply to both — so you only need to update it once.

Aside from that, there’s no additional advantage.

Since you mentioned memory: you can connect a Simple Memory node to multiple agents if you want them to share the same memory.

But if you’re using Redis or Postgres for memory, you don’t need to share the same node. As long as both agents are configured to use the same database, they will automatically share memory, even if each one has its own memory node.
.

:point_right: If my reply answers your question, please remember to mark it as a solution.