Langchain Question

I understand that Langchain is still in Beta, but I can’t wait to get my hands on it, but I have a couple of questions before I jump on it:

1. If I update my current instance to include Langchain, will it impact any of the current workflows?
  2. Would it be possible to undo the update that activates langchain Beta without any impact to the workflows that don’t include langchain?
  3. Any ETA on when the feature will be out of beta?
1 Like

Hey @tre,

Quick answers are…

1. it shouldn’t impact current workflows but it is a beta and we kept it split to be safe until we are happy.

2. We have not tested a downgrade from the ai version to a normal version so I would recommend taking a backup before you change to it so you can restore from that if needed.

3. No ETA yet that I am aware of as we are still adding features and tweaking what is there based on the feedback from users.

I would recommend setting up a second instance to test with and that is what I have done myself so my personal workflows are not impacted just incase there is an issue.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.