We are currently developing a series of workflows that use API queries of an application.
We are trying to keep the reusability of individual workflow sections as high as possible through sub-workflows.
However, when developing and debugging the workflows, it is inconvenient to switch to the same sub-workflow if an error occurs in a sub-workflow.
The idea is to create a simple method (e.g. a button) to open the sub-workflow in a new browser tab.
- development of a larger workflow
- outsourcing reusable parts into sub-workflows
- in the development process, errors occur in a sub- (or even) sub-sub-workflow
- you have to switch to the corresponding sub-workflows via the workflow ID and open the corresponding execution
- a small button or link opens the workflow, and if available, even the corresponding faulty execution in a new browser tab