"Wrong List" of assignees in Jira Function

I have sucessfully created a ticket and added comments. Now I want to chnage the assignee. In the Jira function I added the assignee field and get some suggested names, which are not the names from our Jira system.
Entering manually my name (which I also use to create the tickets) leads to an error:

400 - {“errorMessages”:[],“errors”:{“assignee”:“Field ‘assignee’ cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown.”}}

Jira v8.13.14
n8n v0.168.2

Hey @Laif,

I guess the first question I have is if you are not seeing names from your Jira system what are you seeing? I know when I test here I see a few applications and my test user in the list.

It is a bit weird. In the Jira itself, I can find all those people, I even can add my Name as an assignee. But through the function I only have a limited number off people ( my name is missing, but I open a ticket and will be set as reporter)

Switching the Jira project makes no difference. It is like a filter. Does the Jira user need to be in a spcial groups or need some special rights?

That is a good question, Mine is just a default setup with nothing fancy. I will check the api docs in the morning and see if they can shed any more light on this one.