Crosspost of https://github.com/n8n-io/n8n/issues/277
The UI is not optimized for touchscreen usage but somewhat usable, however, double click/tap doesn’t work at all, it’s impossible to open a node settings dialog for quick edit on the go (e.g., via phone).
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Go to any workflow
- Zoom out with the magnifier +/- buttons until you see the nodes
- Pinch zoom in to a node to be able to tap on it
- One tap works (sometimes, depends on tap position on the node), the grey buttons appear around the node, but double tap is not recognized at all. Impossible to edit the node.
The expected behavior is that you can open the node settings dialog with double tap or please provide a settings button (e.g., grey cog icon).
- It would be great to have better overall support for touch devices, this is a fun project to play with any time you have a bit of time to spend.
- It’s also impossible to connect two nodes on a touchscreen, but editing is more important for quick settings adjustments if we need to prioritize.