N8n.cloud purchase extra executions

HI there, I have just run out of executions on the cloud. It happened because I was doing some abnormal site updates which triggered too many webhooks I guess.

Now of course, my n8n.cloud has just stopped, and will not process any workflows until the 1st of next month presumably.

I do not with to upgrade my instance, as the next tier is too much for my use case. What would be good would be if I could pay £5 for another 1000 executions to get me to the end of the month.

As it stands, because of my error, any mission critical stuff I have been using n8n.cloud for is broken…and is impossible for me to fix…(for a week)…and that means now I have to spend the day moving everything to integromat/local n8n instance.

Would it be possible to add a feature to top up executions?

I agree that such an option would be great to have but considering the time it would take to implement it, I do not think it will happen any time soon. After all, is the decision to implement one feature, at the same time also the decision to not implement something else. Looking at the very many very high-impact features we have currently planned to implement, does this one simply not come close right now with the resources we have available.

1 Like