Describe the problem/error/question
Hi. I’m following the instructions to deploy to kubernetes on gcloud and the n8n environment variables section identifies the need to update n8n-secret.yaml but there’s no example file in the repo. Is it actually needed? i.e. are the docs wrong?
Information on your n8n setup
- n8n version: to be installed
- Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): GCloud standard K8s cluster
It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.
- n8n version:
- Database (default: SQLite):
- n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
- Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
- Operating system:
Welcome to the community
I just took a quick look at the repo and it looks like we removed the secret file as part of the v1 update that removed support for basic auth. It looks like we updated everything but the docs although if you did want to use secrets you can create a secret file and reference it like normal.
I will get a ticket created to update the docs.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.