OpenAI API GPT-3

It would help if there was a node for:

OpenAI API GPT-3

My use case:

Using the GPT-3 data to write short unique content based on inputs provided in the n8n flow.

Any resources to support this?

Are you willing to work on this?

Anything I can do to help I will do : )
For now, I am going to be using openAI via the Get node.

7 Likes

I just use an HTTP node and add the API information manually, and I have no votes left to give but can say

+1

3 Likes

I am in the process of doing just that :blush:

3 Likes

Ah, I had 4 votes. You got one now :tada:

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: I know each and every vote is worth its weight in gold lol

1 Like

Can you share the node you made for gpt3 ā€¦ I am doing my best but got stuck with the setup.

@RedPacketSec - just when I was about to call it a day. I figured it out !!
Wow n8n really makes things so simple : )

if anyone else is wondering, this is how I did it - with some example text. seems to work just fine for me.

3 Likes

yup similar to how ive done it

1 Like

sorry only just seen this :slight_smile: but seems you figured it out now :wink:

1 Like

I figured it out mostly because I know you already did :joy:

Hehe :yum::yum: the API docs they have is pretty handy too.

I think the most interesting implementation would be the Code Generation API to complete JS code into the function nodes so that also not expert coder can generate complex functionalities

2 Likes

That would be a cool way to use GPT-3 ! I like that way you think :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just create a PR:

2 Likes

Got merged and will be released with the next version tomorrow.

5 Likes

ah sweet, this is so cool, but also really bad as Iā€™m going to end up spending so much money on credits now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

@RedPacketSec I am going to use it to generate images of pineapples to tweet.

3 Likes

ive just used it to build me a recursive search code script for n8n to search deeply nested json arrays for a key or value. been struggling for a while to get that done and now it works after some back and forth with the chat bot! i love it!

2 Likes

it then takes my search and populates additional data from the json array to give me a nice little table of info :wink:

1 Like

If you are using this for your own projects I would sugest you connect with the API from https://nichesss.com/ .

This way you pay once $59, and you use their API, and they connect to GPT3 to make your photos and text : )